2. Name of the Programme: PGDM – Sustainable Development Practices
3. Duration: 2 Years
4. No. of Seats: 30
5. Brief write-up on the Programme: The programme on Sustainable Development Practices is in response to paradigm shift in social changes, national and international policies on development goals and livelihood, dynamics of national and international priorities and responsible business and its operations which necessitate new capabilities and tools for administrators and managers. The graduates of this programme may be looked at as experts who will address the technical issues of social development in practical solutions in exceptionable manner.
6. Eligibility: A recognized Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Candidates appearing in final exams of Bachelor’s Degree are also eligible to apply.
7. Selection Criteria: Selection to the programme is based on performance in CAT + Group Discussion + Personal Interview.
8. Sponsored Candidates: Upto 15% seats have been allotted to corporate sponsored/ NRI/ NRI-sponsored candidates on following conditions:
- Candidates are directly called for GD/PI. They may also appear without participating in the CAT exam.
- It is a separate merit, based on GD and Interview, and Graduation Score.
- A fee as per schedule will be deposited annually in advance.
- In the case of corporate sponsored candidate, the sponsoring company must have an annual turnover of minimum Rs. 50 crore.
- Campus placement assistance is not provided to corporate sponsored candidates.
9. Programme Fee:
- Merit: INR 4,50,000
- Corporate-Sponsored: INR 6,00,000
- NRI: INR 6,00,000
- NRI-Sponsored: INR 6,00,000
10. Tentative Dates/Months related to Admission:
- Issue of Application Forms: September
- Submission of Filled-in Application Forms: December
- Call for Group Discussion & Personal Interview: Last week of January
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview: February
- Declaration of Final Selection List: March
- Course Commences: June
11. Contact Details:
12. URL (for PGDM-Sustainable Development Practices): http://bimtech.ac.in/pgdm-Sustainable-Development-Practices.html