1. Name of the Institute: Ecodrive2, through its dedicated website, www.onlinecarbonfinance.com
2. Name of the Programme: Certificate Courses in Carbon Credits (e-Learning Courses)
3. Duration: Each of 3-Months Duration.
4. No. of Seats: Not applicable, since these are online courses.
5. Brief write-up on the Programme: Ecodrive2 is an Indian registered trust dedicated to reducing global temperature by 2°C by finding suitable eco-ways to reduce greenhouse gas impact in the ecology.
Ecodrive2, through its dedicated website, www.onlinecarbonfinance.com, is offering unique green certificate courses, based upon practical experience and research, which will make an individual employable in green jobs. These courses are very much relevant to academic and industry needs in today’s context. These courses are being guided by a panel of industry experts, leading academicians and many renowned professionals. Assistance will be given in finding green jobs to an aspirant who will successfully complete all four levels of Ecodrive2 Green Certificate Courses. Courses are divided into four levels (Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4) details for which are given below:
- Year round admission is possible to these 3-months certification courses.
- To gain confidence and expertise, Level 1 (BCCAC) is mandatory.
- Levels 2, 3 and 4 are recommended at any time after Level 1.
- On successful completion of Levels 1, 2, 3 and 4, assistance for acquiring green jobs will be provided only to the candidates in India.
- Each level as discussed above will be tested and certificate will be awarded on securing 50% marks.
- Each test will be of 100 marks. It will consist of 80 objective questions of 1 mark each and two assignments of 10 marks each.
- Comments will be given by Experts on Assignments submitted as part of Certification Program.
- Ecodrive2 Certificate will be awarded on the successful completion of each level of course.
- An Ecodrive2 Monthly Bulletin will be provided to all course participants through softcopy for one year as part of course program.
7. Course Fee: Fee and discount details for Indian and Foreign nationals are given below:
- If a candidate registers for all four levels at the same time, he/she will receive a 20 percent discount on the Total Fee.
- All the candidates from the rural areas shall be entitled for 50 percent fee concession subject to the production of domicile certificates.
- Urban students below poverty line may also be given 50 percent fee concession subject to production of income certificate.
8. How to Apply: Payment for the courses can be done Online or through Cheque made in favour of ‘Eco Drive 2’ payable at New Delhi, India, and sent to the address mentioned below in Contact Details.
9. Contact Details:
BJ-57, West Shalimar Bagh,
New Delhi – 110088 (India).
10. URL (for Certificate Courses in Carbon Credits): http://www.onlinecarbonfinance.com/carbon-credit-courses.htm