2. Name of the Programme: Internship Program 2011
3. Duration: Minimum Four Months
4. Number of Seats: Not Specified
5. Location: New Delhi, India
6. Last Date to Apply: May 15, 2011
7. Brief Write-up on the Programme: Interns will work in BRIDGE TO INDIA’s fields of business: renewable energy, resource management and urban planning. The role of interns is not only to provide support for ongoing and future projects but also to engage intellectually and entrepreneurially with the Company’s work.
The intern is able to gain experience in project management, desk and market research, networking, organization, report and article writing, to name a few areas that will lead to an all-round development of skills. As BRIDGE TO INDIA is a small and dynamic company, there is a lot of opportunity to contribute own ideas and be actively involved in taking on new tasks.
8. Eligibility: The Company is looking for an entrepreneurial and innovative intern. The candidate should speak excellent English and share their passion for finding business solutions to India’s energy and environmental challenges.
- Analysis and Entrepreneurship: The complexity of the job requires an ability for lateral, connected and innovative thinking. The candidate should work in a highly professional and structured manner and possess a good business sense. Technical, engineering and scientific skills are a plus.
- Personal Impact: Teamwork is at the core of the Company’s activities. They want a new colleague to enrich the team and to be a vibrant part of their creative and professional company.
10. What the Company Offers:
- International and dynamic team.
- Exposure to some of the most promising markets in India and abroad.
- Inspiring and professional work environment.
- Stipend: Remuneration will be INR 10,000 per month.
11. About the Organization: BRIDGE TO INDIA is a consulting company with an entrepreneurial approach based in New Delhi. Founded in 2008 by Dr. Tobias Engelmeier, the company focuses on environmental technologies in the Indian market. Furthermore, BRIDGE TO INDIA links this expertise to urban planning and processes. Through customized solutions for its clients, the Company contributes to a sustainable world by implementing the latest technological and systemic innovations where their impact is the highest. For more information, visit www.bridgetoindia.com.
12. How to Apply:
- Send Your CV and Covering Letter: Fill the brief form at the end of this post explaining your interest in working with BRIDGE TO INDIA and attach your CV & Covering Letter in PDF. Then click on ‘Submit’.
- Respond to Questionnaire: After reviewing your application, BRIDGE TO INDIA would send you a short questionnaire. Answer the questions about you and crack a case study related to their business fields.
- Interact with BRIDGE TO INDIA: This can be done in person at BRIDGE TO INDIA office in New Delhi, via Skype or by telephone.
- Await the Decision: BRIDGE TO INDIA would get back to you with the feedback within 10 working days.
13. Company Address:
BRIDGE TO INDIA,
S-181, Panchsheel Park,
New Delhi – 110017 (India).
Note: This Internship Opportunity no longer exists.