Systemix, the Business Technology Club at Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi, in association with NOKIA, presents students an opportunity to participate in Nokia’s Future Development Program. As part of IIFT’s annual festival, Quo Vadis, IIFT and Nokia bring “GreenMark” – a case study competition – and a chance to win prizes worth Rs. 65,000.
GreenMark is a case study competition that has been sponsored by Nokia and will test analytical skills and problem solving abilities of the participants. The case study will focus on the environmental challenges faced during the disposal of electronic goods in India.
The event would involve developing pitch books for M&A deals worth millions. The feat is to be achieved in actual I-Banking fashion, an event to mirror the dynamics of the corporate world. So all the aspiring I-Bankers can unleash their brains and accept the challenge to prove themselves best in all verticals of finance.
Rules and Regulations
General Rules and Regulations:
- Interested participants must register on the site before 20th October 2011. There will be no last minute “pick-up” teams. Teams must enroll before 20th October 2011. No late entries will be eligible for competition.
- Participants must register in team of 2.
- A participant can be part of a single team only.
- Both participants of the team must belong to the same institute.
- Any plagiarism on part of the teams in full or part will lead to disqualification.
- You are required to send in your entries in MS PowerPoint format (.ppt/.pptx) to email@example.com before 11:59:59 PM of 02 November 2011.
- Please limit your PowerPoint Presentations to NOT MORE than 15 slides (including introductory and closing slides, if needed). Any presentation with more than 15 slides will be rejected. The font size must be kept greater or equal to 12.
- The front page should carry – Institute Name, Team Name, Details of the team members (Name, Course, E-mail IDs, Phone Nos.). These details of the participants SHOULD NOT appear anywhere else in the entry submitted.
- Teams that advance to the final round will be required to travel to IIFT, New Delhi, in mid-November to present their work to a panel of judges.
- Teams who qualify for the final round will be provided with total travel reimbursement of up to INR 4000 per team (total for two members), accommodation and meals during stay at IIFT, New Delhi for the final round.
- The top 5 short listed teams would be informed by mail. Teams need to send their confirmation regarding participation within 2 days of receipt of the mail, failing which the next best team in order of ranking of all submissions would be invited.
- Shortlisted teams will be required to present their suggestions in person in IIFT, New Delhi, in mid-November to a distinguished panel of judges.
- Details of the second round will be communicated to the shortlisted participants separately.
- The decision of the organizing committee will be final.
- For any query related to the event, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st Prize: Nokia 700 hand-sets for both the team members
- 2nd Prize: Nokia 500 hand-sets for both the team members
- 3 Consolation Prizes: Nokia car bluetooth speakerphone HF-310 (2 per team) – for the next 3 teams
Nokia may also invite the winning team(s) for a presentation to its core sustainability team in India. The winning team(s) may also be invited for participation in future development of the take-back and recycling programme at Nokia.
- Registration Ends: 20th October 2011
- Submission of Deliverable in Prescribed Format: 2nd November 2011
- Announcement of Final Shortlist for Final Round: 9th November 2011
- Final Date for Confirmation of Participation in Final Round: 12th November 2011
- Final Presentations to Jury in New Delhi: 19th November 2011
Shashank Malhotra: +91-7838337413
Hasan Nayyar: +91-9810789492
For any queries, you can also e-mail at: email@example.com
Source: IIFT, New Delhi.