As a run-up to Golden Jubilee Celebrations, IIM Calcutta, in association with Lakeside Lens Lovers (Photography Club, IIM Calcutta), brings a national level photography competition-cum-exhibition “Future for All – Enough Forever”. It is a theme-based event aimed at highlighting the concern and initiatives around the idea of sustainability through lens.
The date of exhibition is November 14-15, 2011, and would be held at IIM Calcutta, Kolkata. The Exhibition would be held during the summit, “Management Education for a Sustainable Tomorrow”, the flagship event of Golden Jubilee Celebrations of IIM Calcutta.
‘Management Education for a Sustainable Tomorrow’ is a pioneering Sustainability Summit, the first of its kind in India, where the leading lights of the country’s economic and political spheres and students will debate the most pressing issue of sustainability. Former President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, has kindly consented to be the Chief Guest for the inaugural.
Rules and Regulations
- There is no entry fee to participate in the event. Entrants are allowed to participate with a maximum of four entries.
- Entries should be sent in digital form without border, watermark, copyright marks or identifying mark on the photograph.
- All the photographs qualifying for the exhibition shall be printed in A2 size by the organizers. At the same time, the photograph should not exceed 5 MP.
- Send digital copy of the photographs (JPEG files only) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st October 2011.
- Entries should be the work of the entrants. The organizer cannot be held responsible for copyright violation, malpractice, misrepresentation made by any of the entrants to the contest.
- By entering your image into the competition, entrants agree to allow the organizer to publish or display their photographs, in print or electronic form, for non-commercial purpose. But the credit will be with the photographer only.
- The winner of the contest will be decided on the basis of the decision by the panel of judges appointed.
- Invitation to Participate in “Management Education for a Sustainable Tomorrow” Summit (November 14-15, 2011) for Finalists (those qualifying for Exhibition)
- Autographed Books of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam for Top Three Participants
- Cash Prizes for Top Three Participants
For further queries, contact:
Source: IIM Calcutta.